Facebook Chocolate Recipe Challenge
Downloadable version: Chocolate
Downloadable version: Chocolate Recipe Challenge – Contest Entry Form
Downloadable version: Chocolate Recipe Challenge – Contest Rules
St. Stephen 150, the Town of St. Stephen and the Ganong Chocolatier are partnering up to find the sweetest chocolate recipes to help celebrate our 150th birthday in 2021.
HOW TO ENTER THE CONTEST
Every month, beginning February 2021 through December 2021, we will be choosing a winner of the best chocolate recipe! Winners will be chosen on the 17th of each month.
- Be submitted on the St. Stephen 150 Facebook page or emailed to email@example.com.
- Include a printable copy of the recipe (word or PDF).
- Include a photograph of the final product (video submissions for social media posting are optional but encouraged).
- Have completed the official Contest Entry Form (including guardian information and signature if entrant is under 18).
- Include a brief description behind the inspiration for the recipe.
- Individuals may not submit more than one entry per month (a separate entry form must accompany each submission). Non-winning entries will carry forward for future consideration.
- Chocolate must be an ingredient in the recipe.
- All submitted images must be the original work of the entrant and must not include copyrighted images.
- All entries will become the property of the Town of St. Stephen. By submitting an entry, each entrant agrees that all intellectual property rights are deemed assigned to the Town to be used as they wish.
- Entry into this competition constitutes permission to use the winner’s name, prize information, and information provided on the entry form for publicity purposes, without further permission or compensation.
- Entry into this competition constitutes permission to use the submitted recipe in a community cookbook or other recipe compilation without further permission or compensation to the entrant.
Monthly winners will receive a $50 cash prize, a box of Ganong Chocolates and a copy of Ganong: A Sweet History of Chocolate by David Folster.
The Grand Prize winner will be chosen December 31st, 2021 and will receive $150 cash and the entry will be the feature in the Town’s 150th recipe compilation.
CONTEST ENTRY FORM
Send us your chocolate recipe for the chance to be the monthly or Grand Prize winner!
Contest open to all ages. Please read all contest terms and conditions prior to submission.
Please complete this form in its entirety and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Completed forms are required for all entries. Contest deadline is 5pm on the 14th of each month. Entries submitted after that date will be considered for the following month.
NAME: __________________________________________________ AGE (if under 18): ______________
EMAIL (required): _________________________________________________________________________
GUARDIAN NAME & SIGNATURE (IF ENTRANT IS UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE):
NAME: __________________________________ SIGNATURE: _________________________________
I HAVE READ AND AGREE TO THE CONTEST TERMS & CONDITIONS: (please initial)
I HAVE EMAILED A DIGITAL COPY OF THE ENTRY TO: email@example.com (please initial)
|INTERNAL COMMITTEE USE ONLY:
APPLICATION RECEIVED: _____________________ CONFIRMED WITH CONTACT:__________________
February 3 (Wednesday) 3:00 pm - December 31 (Friday) 3:00 pm
St. Stephen 150, Town of St. Stephen, Ganong Chocolatier
From February 17th-May 17th 2021, receive 1 ballot for every 150 laps completed of our indoor walking track at the Garcelon Civic Center.
On May 17th (our 150th birthday), we will draw a winner for a 150 day membership for the Garcelon Civic Center (no cash value; non-transferable; must begin in 2021 and run consecutively for 150 days).
So come join us for your walk as usual, and on your way out, let our desk staff know how many laps you did and they will keep track for you!
February 17 (Wednesday) 6:00 pm - May 17 (Monday) 9:00 am
St. Stephen 150 Committee and the Town of St. Stephen